"Be still, and know that I am God."
-Psalm 46:10



Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SURPRISE : )

This weekend was my friend, Collette's, 21st birthday!  She proposed the idea of a group of friends going out to grab dinner one night to me earlier in the week, but I decided a surprise party would be a whole lot more fun!  So I got to planning : )  If you don't know, I LOVE surprises and I especially love being the one to surprise others! 
The rest of the week I spent a lot of time trying to figure out the perfect way to surprise her!  Her boyfriend, Drew, and I decided Saturday night would be the best time because he could bring her by after they had dinner.  After our discussion, I immediately sent out a message to all of her friends letting them know all the details. 
The plan was that Collette and Drew would go out to dinner and then "come by to hang out and get her present from me."  Little did she know, all her friends would be here too!  The night went just as planned (even better than I thought it would!).  Collette had no idea any of it was coming, and she seemed to be pretty excited to see everyone. 
Captured the moment perfectly : )


 
Waiting for their arrival!



Happy Birthday to YOU!

                                                                         All the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment